Friday 30 November 2012

Stay stylishly warm this winter!

It is cold in Montreal this morning,  When I checked the temperature before I left for the school run, it was -20°C (that is -4°F for those who don't run on the metric system).  And when your winter is that cold, you have to dress warmly, no matter how much you love fashion.  This is what I hate the most about living here.  I think winter is beautiful and nothing beats a white christmas, but I always feel unstylish at this time of year.  I will accept being stylishly cold for a dressy night out, but when dropping off the kids at school or doing my daily activities, it is simply not an option.  So I shrug it off and try and be as stylishly toasty and warm as I can. 

Below are my three daily winter looks:

Stay warm this winter!
 
 
Here are more looks to inspire you...
 
Pinned Image
 Pinterest
 
 
canada goose
 
 
bogner
 
 
 
 
And for the inner diva in you...
 
 
 
Have a great day!
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment