Wednesday 14 November 2012

What to wear when shopping!

With Christmas getting closer everyday, our shopping lists keep growing.  From trying to score the latest gadgets for the men in our lives to the coolest toys for our kids, long errand days are a sure thing.  When I go shopping, style and comfort are my choice!  I try to avoid heels as much as possible.  I also like to dress in a way that makes it super quick when I try on tons of clothes in dressing rooms.  And since not every store/mall has coat check, I try to avoid warm winter coats...Finally, since I will most likely be too tired to cook that night, wearing an outfit that can carry me to a casual dinner out is important...
 
Here are a few suggestions for your next shopping adventure:



Fun week-end look
 
Classic
 
 
Simple everyday outift
 
Happy shopping!
 
 
 Amelie

No comments:

Post a Comment