Monday 16 April 2012

What to wear to a dinner party!

The week-end is over, but at least the nice weather is lingering on.  So, how was your week-end?  What did you wear?  Were you fashionable?  Feel free to send me pictures of your most fashionable outfits...or your less fashionable ones, if you need help.  I'll be happy to give you some advice.   You can email me at pennyforfahion@yahoo.com.

Saturday I had a dinner party and here is what I wore:






Top: 10$  I don't remember the name of the store,
but I got it on East Tahquitz Canyon Way
in Palm Springs in March of this year.  Everything
in the store was 10$.
Pants: G21, WalMart (April 2012) 22$
Shoes: Expressions, Sears (Spring 2010) 20$ on sale
Oversized clutch: Vintage (handed down from my
 husband's grandmother)

I was also wearing the Sorbet Sally Hansen polish on my nails.  If you plan on getting it or have already purchased it, know that it is a little thin and you will need 3 coats to make it look nicer.   I had applied mine last Friday and it held pretty well until this morning (there was only 1 minor chip), which is surprising considering that when I put on my other more expensive polishes, they usually will look nice for only 1-2 days.   

Here is more inspiration for dinner parties:



Source: wendyslookbook.com




Source: accordingtochrist-a.blogspot.com




Source: tumblr.com




Enjoy the nice weather!











No comments:

Post a Comment