Tuesday 13 November 2012

Leather and denim!

So I really like fashion, but sometimes I am just in the mood for a sweatshirt and jeans.  Well, thanks to the edgy biker look, I can achieve both at the same time.  Here is a set I created on polyvore to let you see how you can be super comfy while being super stylish...This is one of my favorite look these days, and it is perfect for a stay-at-home mom like me.


Edgy casual look

With the cooler weather at our doorstep, the key to staying warm and stylish is to layer it up.  By wearing the chambray shirt under the sweatshirt, you could afford to wear a lighter biker jacket and still stay warm.  Adding a structured bag to this look also gives it more polish.  You can also choose from a variety of styles of shoes depending on the type of day you are planning.

Below are some of my favorite bloggers wearing similar styles:

_MG_3730-copia
 
The Blonde Salad
 
 
atlantic pacific camo sweateshirt celine denim jacket
 
Atlantic-Pacific
 
 
 
Varsity sweater chambray shirt camo pants atlantic pacific
 
Atlantic-Pacific
 
 
 Pink Peonies
 
 
Have a good day!
Amelie
 

No comments:

Post a Comment