Tuesday 17 April 2012

What I would wear to work!


I realize that a lot of you work  and that most of my posts have been more about everyday casual wear.  So I decided that this post would be dedicated  to those who work in more formal environments.  This was fun for me, because I really miss dressing up for work.  Here is how I would incorporate trends into my work sping wardrobe. 

 
Classic revisited!
Classic revisited! by pennyforfashion featuring a suede jacket



I love red. I think it's classic, it's a color that suits most people, and it can be mixed with so many colors...You can mix it with white, black, navy and coral, as seen above. But you can also mix it with bright pink, orange or aqua for a trendier look.   I replaced the usual blazer with an edgier suede jacket and nude pumps for leopard print ones.  These subtle changes bring the outfit up a notch and give it a more polished, put together look.  

Again, don't hesitate to send me your questions about fashion at pennyforfashion@yahoo.com and I'll be happy to oblige.

Have a great day!
Amélie


No comments:

Post a Comment