Monday 21 January 2013

Favorite things/ moments of January!

Hi everyone,

With winter in full force (feels like -17C / -9F with the wind chill), I have been feeling a little blue recently (did I ever mention that I hate winter!!!).  So I have decided to try and cheer myself up by reorganizing a few areas in my house (a favorite past-time of mine that drives my family insane - photos of the changes to come soon).
Also, since the weather has left me dry on fashion inspiration, I thought I would share a few of my favorite things/ moments that have happened in the last few weeks...

Peppadew Cauliflower Steak at Leunig's Bistro in Burlington VT


Mixed berries with flaxseed in vanilla almond milk

 

Finally nailing the sock bun thanks to Wendy 's Lookbook's tutorial on her you tube channel here

 

Sunday afternoon football snacks



 
And my favorite thing of the last few weeks was to be able to put away the Christmas decorations the first week of January this year!!!  It has sometimes taken me until February to get to courage to take everything down...one of my least favorite things to do!

 
Happy Monday!

 


No comments:

Post a Comment