Monday 10 December 2012

Relaxed coffee run


 



 


Happy Monday everyone!
 
I hope you all had a great week-end.  Mine was wonderful.  I was able to have some relaxing time alone with my husband on Saturday afternoon and yesterday we took the kids to Wreck-it Ralph!  I was surprised to enjoy that much.  The kids love it too! 
 
My week also started wonderfully when I read one of my favorite blogs The Pink Peonies and found out that I was one of the winners in the Shoemint contest.  Thanks so much to Rachel for always bringing us great styles and contests every week.  The 5 winners were entitled to a pair of shoe of their choice from the site and I selected the Eileen pump in rose gold metallic:
 
 
It is quite slushy here today since it snowed last night and it has been raining since early this morning.  On days like this I always go for coffee runs to help brighten up my afternoon.  I am always a sucker for the Starbucks holiday cups and nothing beats a Caramel Machhiato on a day like this.  Because it becomes harder to dress up when the weather won't cooperate, my everyday look tends to be more relaxed style during these months.  Here is one of my favorite current looks...
 
 
                              Relaxed Coffee Run
 
Have a great day!
 
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment