Tuesday 11 December 2012

Holiday Outfits

Yesterday I tried to figure out what I will wear for my holiday parties.  I like to know ahead of time in order to minimize the stress the on day of the event.  With 2 kids it is sometimes hard to take all the time in the world to get ready...although I've got to give credit to my husband who always lets me get ready while he takes care of the kids. 

So I have figured out my outfits for Christmas eve and Christmas day.  Since I am the one hosting the party on the 24th, I was able to opt for an outfit that required bare legs  (no commuting in below zero temperatures broadens ones options).  I went with a blue lace skirt similar to the one below.  I will pair it with a white sleeveless shirt and blue cap-toe heels.  I will dress it up with a statement necklace.  For the 25th, I chose blue skinny trousers with a mesh/sequin tank and black patent leather pumps.  It is simple and a bit edgier. 

Holiday Outfits

And as you can notice, these are all things I could wear again in the summer months. I have been applying that rule in the past few months and I can already tell that I will get more mileage out of my clothes.  What are you planning on wearing to your holiday events?  

Have a great day!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment